Monday, July 20, 2015

Incoming: What About the Young People?

Hey readers! I've decided to make my next topic about the leaders of tomorrow - our children. This is a pretty interesting topic because not only is this a crucial group that numerous people have different viewpoints on, it is also a group that doesn't receive as much attention as it should. We talk all the time about how the "children are our future" but just how much do we do to ensure the future is in able hands? So, that's where I come in. I'll discuss about just how much of an impact we've made upon the young peoples' lives and just how difficult a task it is to ensure that children make the right decisions, and follow the right paths.

Again, if there are topics you'd like to see written about (that won't come off as biased or showing favoritism to one group), don't hesitate to let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment