Monday, June 29, 2015

Insecurities Part 2

First I want to apologize. On my last article, it was brought to my attention I did not deliver what I said I would discuss. I said I would dive deeper into insecurities, why they are what they are, causes, and things like that, the things people don't really go discuss. Instead. more of my focus was towards the individuals dealing with insecurities right now and why it's important to work through them (which is something important as well). So! I am going to write a part 2 this week where I go into detail about insecurities, and this time hitting the points that need to be hit, and not repeating what people probably hear on a daily basis. Stay tuned for the next issue and I hope that is a much better read than part 1.

No comments:

Post a Comment