Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Advice of the Day

The old saying goes, "Don't put off til tomorrow what you can do today" and this statement holds a lot more weight and knowledge than people know. The things you do today will ultimately impact what tomorrow will have in store. As a college student, I know that putting things off until the last minute is something I do often, but when I do put the energy into completing tasks sooner rather than later, I find myself to not only be more productive, but also thanking myself later for the free time I have created. It also helps teach yourself discipline by being proactive with work. If you can get down doing work sooner rather than later, you will see that you have more time on your hands than before to do as you please.

No comments:

Post a Comment