Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Hold the Press on the Recent Post, Just Wait On It

I've decided in the spirit of Valentine's Day to change the post I will be releasing this week. I've heard a lot of discussion recently on how people treat Valentine's Day depending on their relationship situation, how they've always celebrated it in the past, their expectations, etc. I found it all pretty interesting, and some were pretty sad. So I decided maybe I should make a post that people can relate to whether they have a Valentine or not. Even though this doesn't seem like a major issue since its only once a year, the holiday reminds many of us of our relationship status, whether that be a good or bad thing, and some of us feel the need to have to have someone for it to have any importance. I will cover the subject of Valentine's Day and address the different aspects that come with it. I hope it will enlighten some people, and lift the spirits of others!

I apologize for the delay for the previous topic I stated I would write about but that will be released later in the month.

No comments:

Post a Comment