Wednesday, August 15, 2018

3 YEAR ANNIVERSARY

I know this is late, but on July 10, 2018, my blog turned 3! This is a huge accomplishment as these 3 years are reminiscent of my continued dedication to sharing my messages with you all, the readers, and my commitment to impacting the lives of others on a larger scale.

I just thank God for continuing to speak through me in my blog posts and using me to help change people's lives, and perspectives, for the better. I pray for many more years of successful writing, and for expansion of this blog in numerous ways. In Jesus's name I pray- Amen.

Thank you all for your continued support because having the motivation and drive to continue writing for my blog was only possible because of you all. Here's to 3 more years and beyond!

No comments:

Post a Comment