Sunday, December 18, 2016

Verse of the Week

"But he said to me, 'My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.' Therefore, I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me."
- 2 Corinthians 12:9

Jesus didn't come to save those who had already been delivered. He came to save those who had lost their way and/or did not believe in His mercy and power. You do not have to have this perfect image in front of the Father. No one is perfect, and no one knows that better than God. It is when we fall short and where we lack that He shows his immense grace and power to us. He wants those opportunities to show you how great a God He is and how he can do the unimaginable. So don't get hung up on all the things you aren't, what you have yet to achieve, or what you aren't able to do, because God made us who we are for a reason and loves us no matter what.

No comments:

Post a Comment