Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Coming Soon: Do I Have to Know My Future Now?

How's everyone doing? After some thinking and with school having started recently, I've decided to write my next post about a big question many people (especially college seniors) hate to hear and/or fear to be asked - What's next for me? We all get asked this question from time to time, and it can be discouraging not having big plans, or even having a clear answer to the question. But that's okay! Everything in life isn't predictable. We live and we learn, and figure things out along the way. So, my next post will be somewhat of an advice/motivational post for all those who have been asked this question and don't know what to do, or are trying to determine their futures now.

Be on the look out!

No comments:

Post a Comment